Register Your Interest
Gordon Legal, together with Hayden Stephens & Associates, have filed a class action in the ACT on behalf of a junior doctor, alleging that Canberra Hospital and Calvary Public Hospital, failed to pay Doctors in Training for their unrostered overtime.
It does not cost anything to register.
You can register your interest if you have worked as a Doctor in Training in the ACT at either Canberra Hospital and/or Calvary Public Hospital at any time since November 2016. Your registration will be confidential.
If you are unsure whether you are eligible, or are having difficulties in completing the registration form, please contact us at [email protected] or on 1800 21 22 23.
We will not disclose your identity to any third party, including your employer, or any government agency, without your permission
Ying Ying Tham v Australian Capital Territory & Anor
- 01. Amended Originating Application (sealed)
- 02. Further Amended Statement of Claim
- 03. Amended Defence (First Respondent)
- 04. Amended Defence (Second Respondent)
- 05. Notice of cross claim (sealed)
- 06. Cross claim
- 07. Defence to Cross-Claim (sealed)
- 08. Order – Opt out notice
- 09. Reply (First Respondent) (sealed)
- 10. Reply (Second Respondent) (sealed)
- 11. Summary opt out
- Opt out notice and form